Since then, eBay has implemented a new Active Content Policy. eBay will not only ban active content but possibly penalise listings that still contain active content. Removing active materials from your eBay listing is a time-consuming operation, and as a result, eBay sellers bear the brunt of the responsibility for doing so.
How does the content of the listings change when the active material has been blocked?
A few of listings will not show properly. Important facts, integrated plug-ins, and other elements of your listing may be lost, leaving blank space in the listing. With a nutshell, an item listing in a gorgeous eBay shop design will have its formatting messed up. Because of the lack of information, you will lose a potential customer. Take a look at the following list.
- Text will not be able to be read correctly.
- The images will not show correctly on your computer, mobile and tablet including the eBay APP..
- Other aspects in the listing will seem shabby.
- Buyers will be perplexed as to what your ad is selling.
- Having a negative influence on your store’s traffic, sales, and income
- On mobile devices, there is no performance.
- Your eBay shop templates will take a long time to load.
- Not being showing with eBay search.
How can I tell whether there is any active content in my listing?
It’s really rather simple. There are a plethora of tools available to check for the same. But hold on a minute! Do you have the time to re-check thousands of ads 24 hours a day, seven days a week while still doing your eBay selling job? Consider the implications of this.
Removing active content from listings has a number of advantages.
- Active material has been replaced with HTML and CSS substitutes.
- When compared to your competition, your listings will load quickly.
- Performance on mobile devices is outstanding.
- Product descriptions that are easy to read can help you rank higher in eBay product searches.
- Product photos that are clear will attract more shoppers’ attention.
- Buyers will regard your eBay store to be a more secure place to do business.
We will assist you in checking your complete shop and listings for active material at no charge in order to save you energy, time, and money. In order to get a FREE Compatibility Check, please contact us and register your eBay business.